Monday, October 13, 2008

A little home sick

Today I had a major realization, I missed my family! So, I decided that I was going to go up north to see them. However, there was some opsticals in my way;I had a paper due on tuesday, my survival skills class on wensday, and office hours for ambassadors in about 5 hours. I was second guessing if it was worth it, but when I heard my mom was comming up from mexico the same week there was no turning back. So, I talked to bradon about ambassdors, he was way understanding about it and told me that I would just make them up next week. Then I talked to my surival skills teacher and he sent me away with some research to work on while I was gone. Last of all I attached my paper to an email and sent it to my english teacher, and In about 4 hours I was hugging my sister and wrestling with my brother.

1 comment:

Nicholas beltran said...

cool it would be nice to be your friend.I just got my blog soooooooo!!!!

p.s
ROCK!